This woven, handmade tool can be used as a side table in your living room, bedroom, or as a catch-all storage piece in your entryway. Use this exquisite home accessory as a large floor planter to elevate your favorite house plant and transform your room into a globally-inspired, sophisticated oasis. These tables are so versatile that you can style your home with several of them and use each differently!
These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women across Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They weaver together raffia and grass to achieve these incredible pieces of art.
- Approximately 15” D x 19” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all-natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes a day to complete.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
- If used with live plants, be sure to have a liner placed inside to catch any water.
- Just to be safe, please remove your plants when you water to avoid moisture build-up and molding as well as any dye from bleeding.
This Company creates employment for 3600 Artisans from Rwanda, Uganda, and Ghana. Increasing their earnings by 5x and impacting more than 19,000 family members and 100,000 community members. They are equipping and empowering women and men to succeed beyond their biggest dreams. Now, these women and men send their kids to school without traditional aid, through their own hard work.
- Fair Trade