Be loud and proud in this 3-pack for LGBTQ advocacy featuring purple, maroon, and bright blue socks with a rainbow flag embroidery plus extra arch support and padding for supreme comfort.
Three pairs of women's organic socks.
Small- US W 5-9
Medium- US W 9.5-14
- 75% Organic Cotton, 23% Polyamide, 2% Spandex
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Do not iron
- Seamless Toe
- Each box gives $3.00 to support The Trevor Project to provide safe spaces for LGBTQ young people.
This Manufacturer supports a sustainable supply chain. All the cotton is grown in India and supports small farmers there. The cotton is GOTS and Vegan certified. The Crops are not treated with herbicides, pesticides, or insecticides and are not genetically modified.
These socks are FairTrade certified & ethically made. There is no child labor, they are compliant with minimum wages, overtime compensation and are treated with dignity & respect.
- Plants Trees
- Fair Trade
- Sustainable Practices
- Gives access to Safe Water to Women
- Promotes Early Breast Cancer Detection