Add a glass top to these handwoven round side tables to hold coffee mugs or cups and pair with our unique sisal coasters. Rotate the table upside down to transform it into a floor urn or use it in your entryway as an umbrella stand. You can't go wrong with this gorgeous one-of-a-kind piece.
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Approximately 14 “D x 24” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*These delicately textured and handcrafted woven tables were made by groups of women in a small cooperative in rural Rwanda in an ethical, fair trade environment.
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
- If used with live plants, be sure to have a liner placed inside to catch any water.
- Just to be safe, please remove your plants when you water to avoid moisture build-up and molding as well as any dye from bleeding.
This Company creates employment for 3600 Artisans from Rwanda, Uganda, and Ghana. Increasing their earnings by 5x and impacting more than 19,000 family members and 100,000 community members. They are equipping and empowering women and men to succeed beyond their biggest dreams. Now, these women and men send their kids to school without traditional aid, through their own hard work.
- Fair Trade