For the woman that loves purple! These purple beads look like iridescent pearls and have a small, pale purple tassel that hangs from it.
Each bracelet comes in a pretty gift box and is signed by the woman who made it.
This Bracelet is equal to the cost of reaching out to 20 women in the red light district.
Materials: Artificial pearl, rayon thread, and 14k gold plated stainless steel bracelet.
Hypoallergenic; lead and cadmium free with nickel content less than 100 ppm.
Size: 9 inches
Every purchase of this bracelet means exploited women and girls can begin developing careers. Because of your purchase, exploited women and girls will experience freedom & establish independence.
This sale will restore hope to exploited women in Asia. Providing life-changing opportunities through their Holistic Care Programs and social enterprise where women create beautiful jewelry and become managers, accountants, graphic designers, and photographers.
Through their Holistic Care Programs, they provide vocational training, healthcare, shelter, counseling, and education grants for their women and their children. Employing over 130 women and serving thousands through their Community Outreach Services.
Thank you for restoring hope for these girls and women!
- Helps Victims Of Human Trafficking
- Supports Human Trafficking Victims
- Fights Poverty
- Educates Girls
- Educates Women in Vocational Training
- Fair Trade
- Empowers Victims To Leave Human Trafficking
- Fights Poverty
- Gives Shelter, Food, Clothing, Counseling and Medical Care to Rescued Girls
- Job Training Programs = High Wage, Life-Changing Employment
- Trains and Employs Women in Goldsmithing and Jewelry Design