Protect animals and give a gift that gives back! These socks are perfect for animal lovers. Each pair of these organic cotton socks have an extra layer of terry in the insole that’s great for colder weather.
Size: Medium - US Women 9.5-14 or US Men- 8.5-13
- 75% Organic Cotton, 23% Polyamide, 2% Spandex
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- Seamless Toe
Protects Sharks, Dogs & Elephants
- Best Friends- Each year, approximately 8 million companion animals enter animal shelters across the US. It is estimated over 2 million of these healthy, adoptable animals are put down each year.
- Oceana is the largest advocacy organization focused solely on ocean conservation. They’re dedicated to protecting and restoring the world’s oceans on a global scale, seeking to make our oceans as rich, healthy, and abundant as they once were.
- Conservation International (ci)- has worked to protect tropical forests around the world. Working directly with local communities, CI ensures that forests are worth more standing than cut down.
This Manufacturer supports a sustainable supply chain. All the cotton is grown in India and supports small farmers there. The cotton is GOTS and Vegan certified. The Crops arenot treated with herbicides, pesticides, or insecticides and are not genetically modified.
These socks are FairTrade certified & ethically made. There is no child labor, they are compliant with minimum wages, overtime compensation and are treated with dignity & respect.
- Plants Trees
- Fair Trade
- Sustainable Practices
- Protects Penguins
- Saves dogs
- Protects Polar Bears.