Can't decide between Silver or Gold? With our mixed metal Circle Necklace, you can go either way! The perfectly balanced 14K plated gold links interlock with fine stainless steel circles on an adjustable 14K gold plated chain to create visual interest and versatility.
Every purchase means previously exploited women and girls can begin establishing independence at Starfish Project.
Box size and color may vary.
Materials: 14K gold plated stainless steel necklace
Hypoallergenic; lead and cadmium free with nickel content less than 100 ppm.
Size: 18-20 inches
Every purchase of this Necklace means exploited women and girls can begin developing careers. Because of your purchase, exploited women and girls will experience freedom & establish independence.
This sale will restore hope to exploited women in Asia. Providing life-changing opportunities through their Holistic Care Programs and social enterprise where women create beautiful jewelry and become managers, accountants, graphic designers, and photographers.
Through their Holistic Care Programs, they provide vocational training, healthcare, shelter, counseling, and education grants for their women and their children. Employing over 130 women and serving thousands through their Community Outreach Services.
Thank you for restoring hope for these girls and women!
- Helps Victims Of Human Trafficking
- Supports Human Trafficking Victims
- Fights Poverty
- Educates Girls
- Educates Women in Vocational Training
- Fair Trade
- Empowers Victims To Leave Human Trafficking
- Fights Poverty
- Gives Shelter, Food, Clothing, Counseling and Medical Care to Rescued Girls
- Job Training Programs = High Wage, Life-Changing Employment
- Trains and Employs Women in Goldsmithing and Jewelry Design