This high-performance solar charger with inbuilt lamp packs both power and style into one portable, easy-to-use unit.
This charger provides up to 155 hours of light or charges your smartphone or other small devices after just one day in the sun. It brings the power of the sun to your phone, MP3 player, camera, or e-reader – wherever you are, whenever you need it. Featuring a powerful 4400 mAh battery and a robust inbuilt lamp that’s bright enough to light a whole kitchen or tent, Little Sun Charge is an essential item for your next camping trip, festival adventure or for hardworking professionals on the road.
Every charger sold delivers one Little Sun to an African community without electricity at a locally affordable price.
- A high-performance handheld solar charger
- Features an inbuilt lamp with three brightness levels
- 7.5 hours in the sun gives you a fully powered Charge or over 155 hours of light
- Powerful battery (4400 mAh) with a lifespan of 5 years when used daily
- ROHS and ISO-certified certified for quality and consistency in production standards
- Comes with a handy lanyard and carabiner hook
- Stand is available for purchase as an optional extra and converts the Charge to a distinctive desk lamp
- Works with all your small devices and uses standard USB connectivity
- Comes with a story booklet in a beautifully designed box
- Robust, durable and water resistant: made for adventures in the great outdoors!
The power of your purchase
When you buy these products, you make solar energy available to communities without electricity at a locally affordable price. For every one sold, one solar light goes to partners in rural Africa, where local trained sales agents bring solar energy to those who need it most.
The power of sustainable energy transforms lives, especially for those 1.1. billion of us who live without access to energy. These premium solar products and their social business model benefit communities without electricity and bring the power of the sun to everyone.
What started as a humble idea to create a small, portable solar lamp for people without electricity in Ethiopia is now a global project that has changed over a million lives through the awesome power of the sun. They strengthen communities from the inside by creating local jobs and generating local profits through their local partners and network of young, African entrepreneurs. Little Suns are sold at a higher price in areas of the world with electricity so that our products can be sold in off-grid areas at much lower, locally affordable prices.
Access to clean light and energy are key to human existence.
Today there are 1.1 billion people worldwide living without access to the electrical grid, meaning their basic needs are not being met. Without access to these vital resources, the structure of entire communities is affected. Education levels drop, as children cannot study after sunset. Working hours are limited to daytime and income is reduced. Medical care, such as delivering babies at night, becomes more dangerous to provide. The quality of time together cooking and socializing is compromised.
Solar is one solution to a cleaner planet and a way to achieve global energy access for all. Solar is on track to becoming the cheapest form of sustainable energy within the next few years, making it also the most economically accessible form of energy for everyone.
- Gives Solar Energy to People who need it most
- Helps children to have light at night to do homework
- Much safer than kerosene lamps
- Conserves Resources
- Creates jobs
- Conserves Resources