This set of earrings are a classic design with beautifully created hearts. Both earrings are designed and handmade by Erica. The dangles feature one simple bead of Larimar, and the heart studs are made with one single piece of Sterling Silver wire. Both are the perfect pair of earrings for your everyday wear. Wear them together or separately!
- Materials: Sterling silver
- Hand-cut and polished Larimar beads
- Handmade in the Dominican Republic
- Every purchase empowers and employs women and girls
- Made with natural gemstones, therefore colors and shapes may vary
This nonprofit provides economic opportunities for women and girls at risk of sex trafficking and domestic violence in the Dominican Republic. Providing an opportunity to begin new lives, and break free from the cycle of poverty.
100% of all jewelry sales profits go directly to the 501c3 organization; Batey Rehab Project. For every piece sold we are able to grow and expand our impact and employment opportunities for women and girls.
- Saves women & girls from Human Trafficking
- Saves women & girls from Domestic Abuse
- Breaks the Cycle of Poverty
- Educates Young Women
- Creates Jobs for Women