Drink Plastic Free with this classic glass straw sip set. Throw it in your purse or bag and take it to school, work or Starbucks!
Choose: straw colors, size- 8" or 10" and sleeve color
- Reusable, Eco-Friendly, Durable
- Dishwasher & Microwave Safe
- BPA Free, Non-Porous and Hypo-Allergenic
- Hot and Cold approved
- Reduces teeth staining, sensitivity and erosion
- Handmade with Intention in California
- Single Pocket Straw Sleeve
- Classic 9mm Bent Straw
- Classic XLong Brush
Glass Straw Cleaning:
Your glass straw is dishwasher safe or you may choose to use warm soapy water with our size approximate cleaning brush for a spotless, immaculate and pristine straw. We recommend after every use to rinse with clear water and either place in an upright container (utensil holder) or place in your antibacterial hemp sleeve for protection.
These straws are a reusable drinking straw alternative to common plastic straws. This company has a passion to educate the public on the effects of plastic pollution, and a commitment to work with organizations minimizing plastics.
Traditional plastic straws are one-time-use, and cannot be recycled, so they wind up in landfills and our oceans as little micro-particles. This is when our fish end up eating them and we end up eating the fish with plastic.
By the year 2050, there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish if our habits don't change!
- These products are reusable, sustainable, durable, biodegradable and handmade with intention in California.
- Colored Glass are non-toxic
- Materials are BPA free
- Sleeves are made from fair-trade, organic hemp, flax, and cotton
- Web hosting and printing are powered by eco energy,
- Printing with non-toxic dyes and FSC certified 100% post-consumer recycled paper
- All packaging is compostable.
- Clean Energy business and EPA Green Power Partner.
- All electric energy is offset by Arcadia Power, a local wind, and solar clean energy provider. Helping to reduce America’s dependence on dirty fossil fuels.
500 Million straws are disposed of daily in the United States alone!
While one individual straw doesn’t create an environmental disaster, it’s the scale that creates an issue - in the United States alone, over 500 million disposable plastic straws are used and thrown away every year.
Our straw use fills more than 127 school buses daily or more than 46,400 school bus loads per year. (40ft. – long buses)* It's enough straws to fill Yankee Stadium over 9 times a year!
*The number of disposable straws distributed for use in the US were provided by straw manufacturers estimates. While this estimate may sound high, many environmental groups believe that these numbers are low, as it does not include straws that are attached to juice boxes and milk cartons. http://bestrawfree.org.
- Eco- Friendly
- Made in the USA
- Conserves Resources
- Saves our Fish and our Oceans!
- Saves Landfill Space
- Clean Energy