These beautiful intricate earrings are inspired by a Native American willow hoop, which is woven into a loose net and is hung over children's beds, with the intention of allowing good dreams to slip through the web and into the sleeper while bad dreams were caught in the web to perish at morning light. As the dream traveled down the Dreamcatcher, the negative energy would get trapped in the web leaving nothing but positive thoughts.
With the extreme violence that these girls and women have had to deal with, can feel overwhelming and inexpressibly sad. The girls created these earrings to remind us all to remain focused on the positive and to let the bad dreams and experiences of the past remain in the past.
Designed by: Sindhu
Your purchase helps support, educate, train and employ women artisans, who have overcome trafficking, child marriage or other severe abuse or discrimination.
100% of there profits go to help fight slavery, to programs for the women and girls, and to the artisans who create this jewelry. Profits also benefit children in shelters and education programs to help support and give them a better future. These programs help women and children become free and independent.
Help create bright futures for these girls and women!
- Helps Victims Of Human Trafficking
- Supports Human Trafficking Victims
- Fights Poverty
- Educates Girls
- Educates Women in Vocational Training, or College Education
- Fair Trade
- Empowers Victims To Leave Human Trafficking
- Fights Poverty
- Gives Shelter, Food, Clothing, Counseling and Medical Care to Rescued Girls
- Job Training Programs = High Wage, Life-Changing Employment
- Trains and Employs Women in Goldsmithing and Jewelry Design