The oval shape, shining 14k plated gold, and the gorgeous flecks of mother of pearl create beautiful earrings. Enjoy wearing the Iridescence Mother of Pearl Earrings again and again all while knowing your purchase means exploited women and girls can begin establishing independence at Starfish Project.
Materials: Resin Earrings with 14K gold plated hooks
Earrings come in a beautiful box with the story & signature of the survivor that made it making it a great gift!
Hypoallergenic; lead and cadmium free with nickel content less than 100 ppm.
Size: 1.4 inches.
Every purchase of this jewelry equals the cost reaching out to 24 women in the red light district. Because of your purchase, exploited women and girls will experience freedom & establish independence.
This sale will restore hope to exploited women in Asia. Providing life-changing opportunities through their Holistic Care Programs and social enterprise where women create beautiful jewelry and become managers, accountants, graphic designers, and photographers.
Through their Holistic Care Programs, they provide vocational training, healthcare, shelter, counseling, and education grants for their women and their children. Employing over 130 women and serving thousands through their Community Outreach Services.
Thank you for restoring hope for these girls and women!
- Helps Victims Of Human Trafficking
- Supports Human Trafficking Victims
- Fights Poverty
- Educates Girls
- Educates Women in Vocational Training
- Fair Trade
- Empowers Victims To Leave Human Trafficking
- Fights Poverty
- Gives Shelter, Food, Clothing, Counseling and Medical Care to Rescued Girls
- Job Training Programs = High Wage, Life-Changing Employment
- Trains and Employs Women in Goldsmithing and Jewelry Design