Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, this floor vase makes a stunning statement piece. One or more of these vases will make a globally conscious and stylistic addition to your home.
Style it in your entryway or living room for a globally inspired feel. The perfect size for a small tree or plant, decorative reeds, or simply as a statement piece!
These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women across Rwanda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They hand weave raffia to achieve these incredible pieces of art.
- Approximately 12” D x 20” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all-natural fibers of raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Rwanda, this one-of-a-kind piece takes a day to complete.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
- If used with live plants, be sure to have a liner placed inside to catch any water.
- Just to be safe, please remove your plants when you water to avoid moisture build-up and molding as well as any dye from bleeding.
This Company creates employment for 3600 Artisans from Rwanda, Uganda, and Ghana. Increasing their earnings by 5x and impacting more than 19,000 family members and 100,000 community members. They are equipping and empowering women and men to succeed beyond their biggest dreams. Now, these women and men send their kids to school without traditional aid, through their own hard work.
- Fair Trade