Wood Bowery Wired Earbuds- Cherry-Zebra-Ebony
Real wood housings, custom 8mm drivers, and a nylon tangle-proof cable - you've never heard earbuds that sound this good!
- Handcrafted real ebony wood housings, electro-acoustically tuned to produce high-end sound quality at any volume
- In-line microphone for ease of use answering and ending calls, voice recording, and skipping tracks during playback. Plus, full volume control!
- Fully compatible with the latest generations of iPod, iPhone and iPad (iOS), Android, Windows, and related devices
- 3 sizes of silicon ear tips and our durable, tangle-proof nylon wrapped cable
Wood provides world-class sound in the best musical instruments; why not earbuds? Our real wood housing provides excellent tonal balance with crisp highs and rich lows.
COMFORT IS KEY
Each pair of Bowerys comes with small, medium, and large silicone ear tips to make sure you find the perfect fit.
TANGLED CORDS? NAH
Our nylon-wrapped cables are durable and tangle-resistant. They also feature an in-line microphone, perfect for phone calls.
Volume / playback controls
3 pairs of ear tips (S, M, L)
No-tangle nylon cable
Drawstring travel bag
Impedance: 16 Ω
Frequency: 18Hz - 20KHz
Sensitivity: 101 +/- 3dB
Right / Left Balance: ≤3 dB
Rated Input Power: 5mW
STN was founded with a singular purpose: to change lives through the power of music. Proceeds from sales of these products go towards giving hearing aids to people in need worldwide through their charity partner, Starkey Hearing Foundation. More than 30,000 people worldwide have been helped with hearing aids and that number is growing every day.
Partnering with the Starkey Hearing Foundation in a shared mission of global hearing awareness. Over the last three decades, Starkey Hearing Foundation has expanded the Foundation’s reach from Minnesota across the United States and around the world. With the help of thousands of volunteers and supporters, Starkey Hearing Foundation has provided more than 1.9 million hearing aids and care to people in need.
Sustainable and sustainably sourced materials are used whenever possible.
- Gives Hearing Aids to People in Need all over the world
- 30,000 people to date have received hearing aids
- 100 Countries served and impacted