Wembley Bamboo Wired Earbuds
With gold accent pieces and a sustainable bamboo housing, the Wembley is sure to impress - and that's before you even hear how it sounds. Combining portability, style and functionality, the Wembley's custom drivers are surrounded in rich Bamboo wood, providing a sound far beyond anything else on the market.
- Handcrafted from real Bamboo and electro-acoustically tuned to produce high-end sound quality at any volume
- In-line volume control, microphone and pause/play control ability across all devices
- 3 sizes of silicone ear tips, and a drawstring carrying bag to help keep you traveling in style and your earbuds looking like new
- Durable, noiseless rubber cables keep out unwanted noise, and the gold-plated plugs ensure premium sound at all times
REAL WOOD ACOUSTICS
Real Bamboo housings and an enlarged resonating chamber provide consistent premium sound, extreme detail, and deep bass.
Boasting an incredible frequency response of 20 to 20,000 Hz, the Wembley will make sure your music sounds exactly as it should.
YOU'RE IN CONTROL
The in-line volume control and microphone give you total control over your music, at home and on-the-go.
No-tangle silent rubber cables suit you well - less hassle, more music.
Real wood housing
Volume / playback controls
3 pairs of ear tips
Noise-free rubber cable
Drawstring travel bag
Impedance: 16 Ω
Frequency: 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 101 +/- 3dB
Right / Left Balance: ≤3 dB
Rated Input Power: 5mW
STN was founded with a singular purpose: to change lives through the power of music. Proceeds from sales of these products go towards giving hearing aids to people in need worldwide through their charity partner, Starkey Hearing Foundation. More than 30,000 people worldwide have been helped with hearing aids and that number is growing every day.
Partnering with the Starkey Hearing Foundation in a shared mission of global hearing awareness. Over the last three decades, Starkey Hearing Foundation has expanded the Foundation’s reach from Minnesota across the United States and around the world. With the help of thousands of volunteers and supporters, Starkey Hearing Foundation has provided more than 1.9 million hearing aids and care to people in need.
Sustainable and sustainably sourced materials are used whenever possible.
- Gives Hearing Aids to People in Need all over the world
- 30,000 people to date have received hearing aids
- 100 Countries served and impacted