Add a touch of Africa to your home with this fun hand-carved jacaranda wood elephant bowl and help animal conservation in Africa as well!
It's the perfect bowl to put on your bar with some peanuts in it!
Each piece is crafted and painted by hand in rural Kenya providing income for dozens of artists.
Care: This bowl is so finely sanded that no lacquer is required. This process makes each bowl entirely food-safe, but please hand wash.
Size: Measures 8 inches long, bowl diameter approximately 4.5 inches.
Each bowl comes with an informational card.
10% is donated to animal conservation in Africa - through Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
A group of 35 men and women carve and paint these delicate pieces by hand. Each artist receives all of their training on site from current members.
- Helps animal conservation projects Worldwide.
- Funds raised- $9,157 so far!
- Brings life back to endangered orphan baby elephants!
- Supports 35 rural African men and women
- Provides Fair wage Employment
- Supports Artisans
- Helps people transition out of poverty
Related productsView all
Item arrived quicker than expected, given the current situation. We’ll be gifting this to a friend, and we are sure he’ll like it quite a bit.